Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Teaser Tuesday | Immortals [Runes Series: Book 2]

Title:  Immortals
Series:  Runes [Book 2]
Length:  343 Pages
Genre:  YA Paranormal

TEASER
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18218570-immortals

“Are we rollerblading, bowling, rock climbing, or just blowing our money on video games?” Cora asked, waving to someone she knew.

“Rock climbing.” Eirik glanced at me and cocked his brow. I shrugged. I didn’t care what we did. It was nice to be around people who didn’t recognize me and treat me like stale leftovers.

We paid the climbing fee, got our wristbands, and headed toward the arc leading to the high-ceilinged rock climbing room. Most parents preferred to keep their kids jumping, tumbling, and playing dodge ball in the Jump Zone, so there were very few under-ten kids around machines. The walls were popular with people of all ages. I’d seen kids half my age race up the walls like giant spiders.

Boisterous laughter welcomed us when we entered the rock climbing room, and I saw why. The football players, their girlfriends, and fans filled most of the tables and chairs, eating pizza and recapping today’s win.

My eyes found Torin, and something inside me wilted. He was getting the star treatment, two cheerleaders by his side and two more seated behind him. He looked up, and our eyes met. He cocked his brow, as though surprised to see me.

Yeah, right back at you, pal.

http://www.amazon.com/Immortals-Runes-book-Ednah-Walters-ebook/dp/B00EBTGGCW/ref=pd_sim_b_1

No comments:

Post a Comment