What a weekend.
1. One, a dear friend of mine took my girls to Lagoon. I couldn’t go because I’m in the middle of edits and have a deadline. *sigh* What I do for my readers.
2. The edits are kicking my butt. I’m on the third round and I keep finding the dumbest mistakes. “That” seems to be all over the place…grrrr. It’s time for beta-readers then my editor.
3. Today, I was supposed to officially start my new WIP and it’s not going to happen. I hate messing with my own schedule.
4. I won Very Inspiring Blogger award, woohoo! Thanks, Kelly Hashway. If you don’t already follow her, you should. She’s an amazing blogger and writer.
I have to tell you 7 things about myself and pass this award to some inspiring bloggers
1. I’m an extremely private person.
2. I collect porcelain dolls and mermaid dolls
3. I hate Mac & Cheese
4. I could live on vegetable salads and cheese if I could get away with it.
5. My dream vacation is me, alone at a secluded hotel room with internet, and my computer, so I can write my heart out.
6. I fear heights. Somehow I always look down and imagine plunging to death then start panicking.
7. I write both adult romance (contemporary) and YA