1. Hunted has gone through final edits and is with my wonderful editor, so expect a cover reveal soon.
2. The runes story I mentioned before will be done by the end of the month. It had better be. I'm having so much fun writing it. This is where I'm at as of this morning:
The book is more New Age YA paranormal romance and the hero is to die for. I love dark, bad boy heroes. I swore I'd never write a love triangle but Sayre is already in Raine's life before mysterious Torin St. James appears and here I am, a hapless writer forced to deal with these three.
3. I had to pause writing Forgotten, the next Guardian Legacy book, to fine the runes story but I promise to continue it in Decemember. I have a self-imposed deadline on it too.
4. I've learned to turn off my inner editor about 90% of the time when I fast draft. I tend to have a moment of clarity while in the middle of writing a scene then have to go back and add a little bit in the previous scenes and end up fixing a few more scenes here and there before my oops moment and go back to fast-drafting.
Anyone doing Nano?
How do you turn off your inner editor?
5. If you read contemporary romance, stop by my other blog and enter the contest on Goodreads to win a signed copy.