Monday, August 20, 2012

NEW RELEASE: Grace Doll by Jennifer Laurens-Free for 1 Week ONLY



1. Ooh, exciting news!!!! 
Today is the release day of Grace Doll, Jennifer Laurens latest book. If you'veread Heavenly series, you will not want to miss this one. It's amazing, dark with a hero to die for and a heroine that you will cheer for.

Best part? It's FREE on kindle for one week only. Get it from HERE



2. I slaved the last week and finished with edits of HUNTED...first edits, which meant slicing off about 12,000 words.


3. It's off to my editor while I work on the WIP I finished a few weeks ago. That should take up the rest of my week.


What are your plans for this week?

3 comments:

  1. My plans include editing for a client and hopefully proofreading a printed copy of Touch of Death. I'll also be getting first round edits on Stalked by Death later this week. Oh, and trying not to freak out over my daughter starting full-day kindergarten next Monday. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't panic, she'll be just fine. Wow, you are already getting edits for Stalked...that's cool!!!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you got a bunch of editing out of the way only to go into more editing on the new WIP. You're on the hamster-wheel of revision! lol

    I've been editing/revising for the last 4 months. I thought it would never end, but all of a sudden, the passes grew much easier. Almost ready to query now. :-)

    ReplyDelete