Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Teaser Tuesday | Runes #RunesSeries

Title:  Runes
Series:  Runes [Book 1]
Length:  243 Pages
Genre:  YA Paranormal

TEASER
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18046743-runes

“He’s good, isn’t he?” a voice said from behind me.

I recognized Andris’ voice, and my stomach clenched. “Who?”

“St. James.”

I shrugged. “He’s okay.”

“How do you know Torin, Andris?” Cora asked.

“He and I go way back,” he said mysteriously, giving her a brief dismissive smile before studying me. He didn’t even bother to try to hide his interest. I fidgeted even though there was nothing he could do to me in front of all these people and in broad daylight. Everything about him bothered me. He didn’t have a European accent even though Blaine claimed he came from Norway. In fact, I couldn’t detect an accent at all. He could be from anywhere.

“How well do you know St. James?” he asked, glancing at me.

I didn’t answer even though I knew he was talking to me. Cora prodded me sharply with her elbow. I glared at her.

“We just met him,” I mumbled.

“And Seville?”

This time, I studied Andris. I didn’t like his nosiness. “What about Eirik?”

“Are the two of you together?”

“Why do you want to know?” I asked rudely, and Cora sunk her elbow into my side again. I grabbed her arm, but Andris spoke.

“Just checking out the competition. So you and he…?”

“Are none of your business.” My team was on again. I practically dragged Cora away.

“What’s wrong with you? He likes you and you were so rude,” she wailed.

“I don’t like him.” I searched for Eirik. He was talking to a group of girls to our left. I recognized three of them. “Stay with Marj and Eirik and away from Andris.”

“Seriously, Raine.” She shook her head. “No wonder you never date. You have trust issues.”

“I don’t. I saw weird tats—”
http://www.amazon.com/Runes-Paranormal-Romance-Ednah-Walters-ebook/dp/B00CP4YKTG/ref=la_B0042H1GB4_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1383688829&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment